The Fort Dalles Museum/Anderson Homestead Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization in Oregon, US. This means your donations are tax-deductible. Your donation will help us preserve Fort Dalles Museum and the Anderson Homestead for future generations. The Fort Dalles Museum/Anderson Homestead Foundation is a partner with the Oregon Cultural Trust.
The Fort Dalles Museum and Anderson Homestead Foundation is a member of the Oregon Cultural Trust. By making a contribution to us and making a matching gift to the Cultural Trust, you are able to claim your entire contribution to the Trust as a tax credit. You can learn more about the Oregon Cultural Trust here.
Your gift will help us preserve the history of Fort Dalles, the Anderson Homestead and the museum’s antiques collection for future generations to enjoy. To make a tax-deductible donation, please send your check or money order to:
Fort Dalles Museum/Anderson Homestead Foundation
P. O. Box 591
The Dalles, Oregon 97058
You can help Fort Dalles Foundation earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Fort Dalles Museum/Anderson Homestead Foundation at Fred Meyer Community Rewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 93516.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Fort Dalles Museum/Anderson Homestead Foundation earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
Fort Dalles Museum/Anderson Homestead Foundation is
a tax-exempt non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
Tax ID number: 30-0589167